The following information should be useful if you are coming to the Medieval Workshop and not partaking in the Friday and Saturday lunches (or registered too late to do so), or if you are looking for somewhere on or near campus to have dinner on Friday evening. Or indeed Saturday evening, as an alternative to the Banquet at Banana Leaf Kitsilano.
- UBC Food Services: Locations & Hours
- UBC Attractions: Where To Eat
- JO’B’s own site: some suggestions and a more-or-less useful marked-up map are here (includes food farther afield in Vancouver)
- Urbanspoon: around UBC & West Point Grey
- Chow Hound: an old discussion-thread
- Trip Advisor: another old thread
- a Google map (click on the map to open it in a new window; from there, you can click on any of the locations for further information):