UPDATE (16 MARCH): for registration once the Workshop has started, you will have the option of either bringing a completed registration form with you (as in the update below), or of filling one out then and there (i.e. at the Workshop: we will have some printed forms there). This is more practical, as the Workshop organizers will be at the Workshop for its whole duration.
UPDATE (14 MARCH): full registration (including meals) is now closed; last-minute registration is open, and will also be possible at the Workshop itself. This just includes coffees.
The last-minute regitsration form is available as an ODT file and as a Word doc. Please complete it, save your new version, print it out, and bring it with you to the Workshop—along with a cheque in Canadian or US dollars for the requisite amount made out to “Medieval Workshop 2012.”
We will also have some blank last-minute registration forms at the Workshop; please note that payment should be by cheque.
- email it directly to email@example.com (or, if you prefer, to any of the workshop organizers: Nancy Frelick, Chantal Phan, or Juliet O’Brien)
- print and send it, along with a cheque in Canadian or U.S. dollars for the requisite amount made out to “Medieval Workshop 2012,” to:
UBC Medieval Workshop c/o Professor Chantal Phan
UBC Department of French, Hispanic & Italian Studies
797-1873 East Mall
Vancouver BC V6T 1Z1
Deadlines for registration (for receipt of your email):
- early bird registration, with lower fee: 20 February 2012
- late registration: 1 March 2012
- last-minute registration (no catered lunches and no Saturday evening banquet): there may be some limited availability
Other useful information for workshop participants coming to UBC: